My Summer 2017 Essentials
One of my favorite things I love investing in are products for my skin. One of my favorite makeup artists, Violette, always says: "My skincare is my foundation!" and I've definitely taken that philosophy to heart. Sharing some of my favorite products I'm using this summer and probably the rest of my life. With San Francisco's fluctuating weather, I'm anticipating for constant fresh and hydrated skin with occasional days filled with pops of color. P.S. I know I always say that I'll be posting my morning/nighttime skincare regimens and haven't delivered but I promise, IT'S COMING SOON!
SHOP THE ESSENTIALS:
1. SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner • $14
2. SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner Waterproof • $14
3. Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater • $12
4. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 • $7
5. Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy (Travel Size) • $27
6. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser • $19.50
7. Glossier Invisible Shield SPF 35 • $34
8. Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara • $28
9. Milk Makeup Matcha Toner • $26
10. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream • $47.50
ALSO, I love discovering new products! If you have some summer favorites or products you use in general that you'd recommend to anyone, please let me know. Comment below, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. xx!